here

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blogeberfest2012




Hi friends!!  Day 13.
It was beautiful but now it's clouding up.
Hubby went with me this morning to urgent care  and i came home from the drug store with another bottle of cipro.  The nice dr. over there gave me enough for now and the next time i get this !!!
Well i sandwiched my baby quilt yesterday and quilted it.  Now i am trying to find something i like for the binding...
I backed it with flannel , i love flannel for baby quilt's.  Makes them so warm for the baby. It is blue but on here it doesn't look like it..
Really don't see any thing that i bought for binding that works!!!   That is the way it goes!!!
I will have to keep looking thou my meager statch.
Well i must get busy.  Have a real good weekend of sewing.   Quilt Happy

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

It's looking good so far.Hope you feel better soon Barbara,look after yourself.x

Highland Monkey's said...

That looks like one nice snuggly quilt for baby. Hope you are soon better and the medicine works for you.