here

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pillows



Hi friends!!
Beautiful fall day!!
Thanks to jan-maree of cherry red quilter i have made all 7 of my daughters kids still at home pillows.   Jan-maree sent me this football fabric months ago and i finally got them finished.    The football pillows are for boys, the star is for my dainty granddaughter.
This is day 17 of our month long post every day event.
Don't forget my giveaway  next week!!!    This is what is up for grabs.  3 fat quarters and nearly a half yd. of the angels. You could use the Halloween fabric for next year
Have a great sewing day.  Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

those pillows look so comfy.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Aren't they just great,I only have 2 grand kids,and they both love cushions made by granny.Bryce who is 5 yrs old ,has a huge pile on his bed .
Hope you and hubby are both well Barbara.xx