here

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blogtoberfest2012

Day 16

I sewed one label down!!

Hi friends!!  Beautiful day.
 I carried angel back to the dentist for a filling, their next appt. is feb.
I found this soft fuzzy fabric and bought it for a quilt back. It was just 3/4th yard but was 54 inches wide.   It was on sale for 4 dollars.  I think that was a bargin.
Finished my blue baby blanket yesterday. All of my shower gifts are finished except for labels.
Hubby went with me to the urgent care and i am afraid he may have got something.  He doesn't feel good today and is a little warm to the touch.   He will have to get real sick to give in to going to the dr.
Have a great day   Quilt Happy

3 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

You whizzed through that baby blanket ,and it looks great.Love the flannel.
Hope hubby is better soon.
What it it with men,they don't look after themselves,mine is the same,won't go to docs untill he's really poorly .If they went early on they would get better faster.xx

donna said...

Barbara I hope your hubby starts to feeling better. Thank you so much for following my blog and entering my give away. I am you newest follower.
Hugs
donna

scraphappy said...

Congratulations on the finish. It looks great.