here

Monday, February 10, 2014

Addie's Art


Hi friends!
WE may get a ice storm, if you don't hear from me you will know our power is out.
The top picture is what my grand Addie made me for Christmas.
The bottom picture is one she and a friend painted on her sister's Tatum's wall in her bedroom.
Her father , My son, was always drawing and had a painting hung in the State Capital.
We never got that painting back.   No one knew what happened to it.
But she inherited   her fathers talent.
Maybe some day i can say
'i remember when'
Tomorrow i will tell you about our other artist 'Anna'
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

Betty said...

Her paintings are very good. I can see where she gets her talent from.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow very talented family! Stay safe, and make sure you have a back up plan for heat if you lose power.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Wow Babs what a talented lot you are,the painting is amazing..Hope you keep your power on my friend.xx