here

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My entry

Hi friends
Beautiful Day! but they are saying snow tonight and cold again.
This is my One xmas a month for sewcalgal.


It's 54 inches by 13 inches so it's hard to get a close up!
I am taking part in her Handmade Christmas Challenge
This is my first month to join in and this is what i did for it.
It's a very long table runner!

This is some pages from a child's soft book of Santa soft book with bears.
I made these a couple of weeks ago and them found these pages so i took off the last line of blocks and sewed them between the pages.
Added some green borders from my stach and some scrap battening and some backing and quilted it
Here i am putting on the binding.
Now i have a large table runner!
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

That is a very cute idea to use a soft book to make your table runner. Great job.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

We'll done clever idea using the cloth book,looks lovely.xx