here

Friday, February 13, 2015

Brad and Aubree's quilt

Hi Friend!
Putting together the borders for  Brad and Aubree's quilt.
I got them together and quilted yesterday, so should finish this quilt this weekend. I hope! I Still have to add them and find binding and get it hand stitched down. 
Then i will have to come up with a plan for Ryan and Jess's quilt. The last of my grand kids quilt!!!!!
I saw and saved a  picture of a quilt i think i will do theirs by, it's another scrap user.
You would think by now i wouldn't have any scraps left but i am still covered up with them.
I may have to make us a scrap quilt to just to get rid of some more of them.
I have joined the zipper bag bloggers!  Had been wanting to make one for a while , finally took my courage in hand and just dived in! And they are easy!!!!!!!!!
I am addicted!
That's all i want to make now!
I have already given one to my daughter.
But the rest are a surprise so i will post about them later.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

will you be making a scrappy binding?

sewyouquilt2 said...

love your bag! you have been a busy bee!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great job getting the borders done. Sweet zippy bag.