here

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Weather today

Hi friends!
Still working on the hem!
The pond across the street is frozen and we are having snow showers in between sunshine.  Very cold, suppose to hit 4 tonight and that's cold for Ga. Suppose to have wind chills at 15 below.
My son still doesn't have power across the state. The ice storm hit them but missed us.
I hope they get it back on today before this much colder air hits them, it will be colder there , They  have electric heat and are in the mountains, but they have a fireplace, don't know how warm that will keep them.
This is a long strips of fabric binding if long is 8 or 9 inches.  
I ordered some zippers and it said they would come yesterday and they didn't , didn't come today either, guess they are having a hard time getting out of all that snow.
 My daughter live's up one country and they are getting laying snow.or that's what the weather man said. We are blessed to have a good warm house and plenty of heat.
Stay warm my friends,
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Hope the son gets his electricity back soon. We are right there with you with the cold. It is downright frigid out there! Stay warm.

Needled Mom said...

You folks need spring!

Needled Mom said...

You folks need spring!

SUGAR MOON said...

This post reminds me that I have a quilt waiting on me to bind. Hope Spring finds you soon. Have a great rest of the week.