here

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Miss Brailey's Blanket, Happy Valentines to all my friends.

Hi friends!
I finished her blanket last night , had to get the other machine out to do zigzag around the binding.
I love my big Brother machine but he only does straight stitch.
 I put these from Dawn into the bag with Miss Brailey's blanket and quilt.  She blogs at  sewyouguilt2  and is the sweetest person.  Sent me those to put in the bag for Aubree's  sweet new baby.  This will make two sweet little  girls for them.
Tommy got me some candy, i told him not much because we don't need that sugar, and the most beautiful card. He really knows how to pick out cards. They will bring a tear to your eye.
He will take me  out to eat next week after all this snow is past.  We are to old to fight crowds are walk in snow.  And after nearly 18 years he doesn't have to impress me.  I know he is a keeper.
Happy Valentine's to all my followers and best friends.
Hugs
 Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the finished edge. What a sweet gift from Dawn. Tommy is definitely a keeper. Happy Valentine's Day.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Miss Brailey is one lucky little girl isnt she? cant wait to see her. and yes Tommy is a keeper.

Love Of Quilts said...

I'm with you on getting out and fighting the crowds. We go out enough so everyone else can have the cold today, we are staying in to.

Carol Swift said...

Beautiful stitching on the edges...sweet looking! We avoid those crowds, too, and like to eat early just so we don't have to stand in line for our dinner. Happy Valentine's Day to you!