here

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Eve

Hi friends!
I haven't posted about Christmas Eve and Christmas day yet so though i would do the first today.
My sweet brother Howard , His son  , Clint and son's girlfriend Shammah.
My sis in law Margaret and my sis Patsy.
Clint and Shammah with Noah and Anna my niece Melanie's two babies.
Ready to open presents.
My niece Melanie on Clint's right and her hubby Greg on his left.
We had a great time, i love my Family.
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

WorshipGladly said...

And your family loves you! Happy new year - hope y'all have a wonderful 2016! :)

Chatty Crone said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Terry said...

And a good time was had by all. It's a wonderful life!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Do you threaten to spank them if they don't all get along? They all look so happy!

Needled Mom said...

It looks like a great Christmas.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

you all had a good time...I can tell.
Happy New Year!