here

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Finished!

Hi friends!
It's finished!
Just pray this works, tired of leaks.
Tommy has all this to use on his barn because some of it is still good.
I spent the day quilting a little while and doing some thing else for a while to ease my shoulders. The only chair i can get high enough moves when i quilt so that makes it worse. So i am trying to get cushions high enough to do it.
All i like now is the borders, hopefully i will be done today and can get the binding sewed on. Then i can go back to quilting my other quilt .
Have a good one 
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Congrats on the roof!! I know just what you mean about sore shoulders etc!! I really strained my whole left side quilting yesterday--Waaaahhh ...and only two more seams to go; but, no way today!!
Also, we had Chinese take out yesterday and I got sick!! the food didn't taste right either. So today is a feet up sippin' tea and eating saltines day for sure....
I am beginning to think that I can no longer pull any big quilts through my machine at all ...sorry for the vent....just feeling crummy I guess...hope your roof holds tight with all this Winter weather coming in now...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad your roof was finished. We bought (for $8) a piece of standing seam steel from the farm down the road, the only other house which was near as old as ours was demolished recently, it was on a slab foundation and sinking. Sad to see it go, but we got some roofing which is close to the same vintage as ours to repair the roof when we take out the woodstove and the woodstove pipe.

Chatty Crone said...

I know you're happy about your new roof! Since it is raining it is just in time.