here

Monday, January 11, 2016

Plans!

Hi friends!
This is what i have been doing all weekend!
Cutting up scraps!
I did do one other thing, i got a old book case and added it to my sewing area.
We moved a old dresser out so i could put the end of my sewing table to the wall and have more room for all my sewing machines.     Of course seeing all the fabric that i have Tommy said " you can't need any more fabric for a long time can you?"
I still have this stacked full to.
Surely he can't really believe that!
Now i am afraid to bring any more in there from the totes on the back porch. He might really believe i shouldn't buy any more!
He has always been good about me buying fabric because he knows it all goes to grands , kids , and g-gs.
I do make us one every once in a while.
I am planning on using that panel that Julie Rose sent me for Tommy  a quilt, he used to hunt all the time.
Plus i have 3 g-gs that need big boy quilts
One Ole Miss graduate that wants a t-shirt quilt but has only brought me 3 t-shirts!
Plus new baby things as soon as we find out the gender.
And this year i am planning on finishing 4 hand made tops by their sweet grand maw quilts for each of Tommy's girls for their Christmas presents next year.
Sounds like a lot to do so better get busy!!!!
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

e

4 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Yes Tommy she needs more! Men...they just don't get it.

Rose said...

If Tommy thinks that's bad, he should see mine...LOL Back when I worked, I bought with the idea when we retired I didn't know if I could afford to buy more. But I still do buy more...

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Yep Tommy should talk to Jeff. But Jeff I don't buy as often as I used to. I am trying to use up some of my stuff. Why is it so hard to cut into the stuff you bought because you thought it was so pretty but had no idea where or what project you were going to use it in?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Never ever have too much fabric. Unless you don't use it, but you DO, so it's OK!! I just gathered my YARN together all in one place...all 7 totes full. I gotta get busy on using that too!!
xx, Carol