here

Friday, January 8, 2016

Wreath , Friday finish

Hi friends!
I showed you the other wreath that i made!
This one! but when i made it i didn't have any interfacing to use so even with starch it drooped.
I got some interfacing and it really makes a big difference.
I decided on these fabric's to make my Sis one .
Used the same buttons that i used on mine and finished it this week.
Now i want to make another one.
These are 6 inch squares but if you wanted one for your front door you could use 9 or maybe 10 inch squares..
I wanted to make one as soon as i saw them on facebook.
Great place for inspiration, right!
Have a good one 
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I have never seen them before - it is beautiful!

Ioleen said...

Beautiful, Barb. Could you share how to make one or let us know where to find the pattern, please.

Julierose said...

Oh lovely Barb--short comment as I strained my wrist/hand again...hugs, Julierose

Sheryl said...

Oh, these are lovely Barbara and don´t look too difficult. I am taking a note for next Christmas.

Rosa said...

So gorgeous and love your fabric combo!

Have a fun weekend.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very pretty I saw the patterns somewhere recently and thought heck I don't need a pattern, Barbara made one just like it.