here

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Last Fruday

Hi friends!
 Last Friday we went out to Gainesville ,normally a 2 1/2 hour drive but the traffic was so bad it took over 3 hours to get there.
This is my Tatum, our graduate!
They had a party for her for graduation and our family and Amy's were there. Along with Tatum's drama friends.
They had this set up and a covered table so we weren't out in the sun , we were blessed with 80s but when Michael graduated it was in the 90s.
Later we went to see her graduate.
Her mother, out daughter in law, Amy is a assist. principal so she got to hand her diploma to her.
She will attend Oklahoma in the fall in their Drama Dept.
They were tickled to get her. Really gave her as much as they could just to get my talented grand daughter.
She has been in plays for years and produced and directed many in the last two years.
She is the sweetest and she is my grand baby. I kept her and her Sister Addie as much as I could before they moved out there.
I will be very worried when the weather gets bad in Oklahoma. Sat. when we got home my battening had gotten here and a package from Fabric please. I had won the every Tuesday giveaway on Happy Quilting a blog by Mellissa Corry  HERE
Beautiful layer cake.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Congrats to you and your granddaughter. Always good to win something. You know there is just to much traffic on the roads.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Congratulations to Tatum, how fun to go somewhere new and different for school. Oh love your layer cake, yeah for the win!

Ioleen said...

Congrats to Tatum. Nice win.

margaret said...

how good to have been at the graduation I a sure she will enjoy college and maybe we will be seeing her in films etc. A good win for you from Melissa

Jeanna said...

Congratulations to Tatum on her graduation and heading to OK. And congratulations to you on your win!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It's kind of hard watching our grands turn into young adults. I find myself thinking more and more about things we did when the kids were little. Congratulations to your granddaughter on graduating AND on going on to pursue her dreams.
xx, Carol