here

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Yesterday!

Hi friends!
It's red not pink that's the flash making it look that way.
I worked on this and then made two more casserole carriers.

I want to make one for each one of my daughters and Amy and some of my grand daughter's to .
So I am just making them along as I have time.
Tommy got the garden turned over for the first time, he will do it a few more times before he starts planting to try to kill the grass.  It was mud close to the end and we are expecting rain tomorrow so don't know how long it will be before he can till it again. We are late planting because of having rain every few days but we need it because of the drought last year.
Of course it never works ! The grass  always grows faster than the plants!
Today is Q-Bees so I will let you know what happened there tomorrow.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


5 comments:

Julierose said...

Cute casserole carriers--and i like that red sashing...hopefully the rains have left for now...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

No pink for boys - right? And don't you wonder about the poor farmers - no wonder no one wants to do that anymore.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great casseroles, and enjoy Queen Bees. Yeah my garden is a hot mess right now.

margaret said...

red works so well and the casserole carriers looking good.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I bet your family gets good use out of casserole carriers!! When we were younger and getting together with friends and family all the time I used to use a towel to carry the casserole. We are having a rainy Spring in Northern Indiana too. I haven't heard that the farmers have had a delay in planting, but I bet they did. I can't believe this will be the first weekend sunny and warm enough for me to go out and plant flower seeds.

Happy Mother's Day.
xx, Carol