here

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Handquilting and second Wheelchair Quilt

Hi friends!
 I an still working on my hand quilting. Not doing great but maybe a little better.
I joined all my middle rows and made my finish row.
Making it the same as my top row.
One finished top!
I ordered battening for it to. Should be here the last of the week. I have enough of the flannel that I bought to do the first one to do  the back of it to.
Got a comment from the warm co. yesterday, loved that she read my blog. She liked my pumpkins.
It was so nice of them to send me battening for my first wheel chair quilt.
Blogging is the greatest way to "meet" wonderful quilting people.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs




5 comments:

Julierose said...

My hand quilting leaves a lot to be desired, i can tell you! It is not even--thinking of sending for some Tiger Tape that has 1/4" little markings to help even out stitches...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very nice. Just takes practice. :D

Chatty Crone said...

Yes wonderful people and not all the nice ones are quilters - lol!

margaret said...

hand quilting may take longer but I enjoy doing it more than on the machine apart from when I prick my fingers! Quilt looks so good.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hand quilting is taking me a long time, but I admit I don't care. I'm sure I'll be making lap quilts for the VA clinic at some point.
xx, Carol