here

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Angels and another

Hi friends!
Thanks Lisa for pointing out my upside down row. Not only that the whole thing was upside down.
So it was the last row that I upside down  on Monday , didn't feel good and worried about Tommy !
Took it out last night , haven't fixed it yet, hopefully today.
Earlier yesterday I gave in to the desire to use up some strips.
This may be a long term quilt because I am going to use strips from quilts I have made , maybe!
And a lot of tote diving will have to take place when I run out of the ones I have gathered!
Put two reds together but it will stay because I am just grabbing what I find and adding them from some I have stuffed into a bag on my sewing table.
But one completed, don't really know where this is going  yet. We will find out together.
have a good one, 70's today in Ga.
Hugs Babs

2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow and I never even noticed it was upside down. Can't wait to see what you come up with regarding the strips.

Chatty Crone said...

So what is wrong with Tommy? Is he okay?