here

Monday, February 19, 2018

Our Weekend and Angels Quilt

Hi friends!
we had a pretty quite weekend. Kim and Richard came by to see us for a while yesterday.
I made another row of these for Angels quilt.
I had two book cases in the library so put every thing on one and brought the other into my quilting room and started putting fabric and quilt books on it.
Tommy will get me some things so it's attached to the wall and then I will finish.
He worked on the bathroom Friday. We are going to have to get a door that opens out so it want brake the doors on the shower.
Sat. we went to walmart to get my new carpet cleaner because my 30 year old one had died. You want  get 30 years out of any thing made in this day and time.

Haven't opened it yet but when he gets finished making a mess I will! Got a smaller one, easier for me to lug around and all the carpet we have is 8 feet by 10 feet rugs . I have three of those and several throw rugs . No carpet ! After seeing my sister-in-laws took up with all the dirt under it I want use anything thing I can't clean under.
It's hard enough to keep a house clean and sew to , mostly sew!
It's great being retired!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Tell me what you think about that cleaner. I have a little green carpet cleaner. Angels quilt is coming along. Hate when you have to make so many changes just to get something updated.

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE that QUILT but you know I would.

I can imagine the 'stuff' on the floor from working in the house and sewing. Is that supposed to be a great vacuum?

Your shower is nice.

So you mean you got a new big area rug?

Love, sandie

Julierose said...

Angel's quilt is so pretty--she's going to love it...hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

Angel’s quilt looks great. Had a sew day on Saturday with nine friends. Was a great day. One lady did a demo for us called interleaving. One lady finished hers and it turned out beautifully. I will send a picture once mine is done. Take care.