here

Monday, February 12, 2018

Angel's Quilt

Hi friends!
Still making tri-angles! For my sweet Angel.
Put together my first block.
Love how these go together , wouldn't know how much work it takes to make them.
This is how I learned to make them and still make them this way. Draw a line cross ways .
Sew on both sides of the line!
Cut on the line!
Iron open.
Trim, the most used ruler I own!
Sew four together  in this pattern and starch and iron them.
Takes a bunch to make one row queen sized across!
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

they are so pretty--she will love this quilt...angles for Angel lol hugs Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks good. You will have this done in no time.

Chatty Crone said...

Now I know I would never be able to do that - you are amazing.

So tell me - you must have a sharpener somewhere there.

Sandie

Ioleen said...

Another beauty under way.

Needled Mom said...

That's a lot of HSTs, but it will be spectacular.

sewyouquilt2 said...

pretty colors she is gonna love it