here

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Angel's Quilt

Hi friends!
I did a bunch of sewing the blocks together yesterday.
The shower is in use!
But the tile needs to be replaced where they took it up and the wall at the other end needs  tile putting up and putting a new door up.. Then he will be finished . The door we had up opens the wrong way for that shower. , but his back is acting up!
He told s-i-l yesterday that I loved it so much I was taking two baths a day.
I was!
I really missed my showers! Really believe that it gets your blood flowing to all parts of your body and makes you feel better. Helps with pain to!
Going to make a row today to see how many it takes to make a queen sized quilt.Then I will either make more or start putting rows together.
I got a sweet card and these roses this morning, he wanted to know if I wanted to go out and eat but I said no ! We will just have a steak dinner here.
No flu germs!
Happy Valentines .
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Beautiful roses--and a working shower--what a great valentine's day for you guys...hugs, Julierose P.S. I like how that quilt is coming along, too

Chatty Crone said...

How sweet with the flowers and the shower - both are beautiful.

I agree about the flu - I worry about that too.

Love the quilt.

Enjoy your showers and flowers!

Ioleen said...

Beautiful red roses ❤️❤️❤️ Happy Valentine’s Day.

Needled Mom said...

Smart idea to stay home and avoid the germs. Nice looking shower!

Lyndsey said...

Beautiful roses. My dear husband totally forgot Valentines day until late in the afternoon when he called me. He's going to treat me to some fabric when we go away for a weekend at the end of the month.