here

Monday, November 19, 2018

First Thanksgiving this year

Hi friends!
I finished the pillow shams and binding the quilt and yesterday we went to my daughters for a early thanksgiving dinner and I carried it to Anna, she has to work when we have my family's dinner on Friday.
She loved it! That's my beautiful Anna.
Her pillow shams finished.
Finished quilt before I washed it.  It was dark when I finished.
My grands and their boyfriends.
My Jessie , her husband Richard and Tommy.
Got to see some of my grands that have to work on Friday but some were at work.
Hugs
Babs




5 comments:

Julierose said...

What a great day--and now you'll bet another turkey Day dinner--nice work, Barb lol ;)))
A lovely finish to that quilt....
hugs , Julierose

Podunk Pretties said...

Love how the stars seem to float on the quilt!

Chatty Crone said...

I knew she would like it and I do know you have a lovely family and that you love them very much!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great that you could celebrate early, and not cook. The quilt looked awesome.

Needled Mom said...

I'll bet she loved it. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.