here

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Today

Hi friends!
Quilted yesterday until the thread run out.
I have looked and looked for my black thread, today I am buying some and I will find it then!
Isn't that the way it happens?
Sandwiched this yesterday, my last wheelchair quilt.
This is number eight. Not delivering them until Dec. 11th.
Still making these when I have a few minutes .   I hope to sandwich Abby's quilt today!
We will see !
I have a little over one third of Anna's Quilt quilted, so plan on working on that to.
But we all need to sew so I am still working on pillow shams .
Have a good one. 
Rainy Ga.
Hugs
Babs



3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Okay - I think you have about ten things going on - does that make you nervous at all? They are all beautiful. sandie

Julierose said...

You are keeping busy for sure--pretty block hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I like the wheelchair quilt. Nice job.
So did you get black thread? Did you find the other?