here

Monday, November 12, 2018

Michael and Ashleys Quilt

Hi friends!
No outside picture today because it's pouring down rain.
Now to finish the pillow shams.
Started quilting Anna's Quilt yesterday. Search and searched for my black thread but this was all I could find.
I know I have a bigger spool than that if  I can just find it.  Think I have two black spools! Where they are I don't know!
I have looked in all my tins where I keep thread.
Any way I got a start quilting Anna's quilt with this tiny spool. 
Was looking in my closet yesterday and found this:
Hadn't seen it in a few years , so I have a new Christmas shirt. Then I found another! Guess that means I need to clean out my closet!
We all know I had rather  sew!
Hugs 
Babs




3 comments:

Julierose said...

Very pretty quilt--Cute sweatshirt--i would definitely rather sew than clean for sure, too
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

It is going to rain all week. Cute SHIRT! I love the quilt too.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope you find your thread. Dont cha just hate that? Good finds in your closet.