here

Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas Eve

 Hi friends!
We had Christmas eve with my brother, his family and my sister.
Noah, his dad Greg sitting and Clint standing.
 Sis made Clint a quilt. She tied it!
Tommy and my sweet brother.
Our Tree , I finally got it decorated . Now it's time to take it down.
Santa was good to Tommy, he had worn out his recliner so we got a new one.
New Chair to nap in.
He wanted to buy me one to but I told him I never sit long enough to use one. And they are hard to use in front of a sewing machine.
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks like a nice Christmas. Lucky Tommy getting a new chair.

Chatty Crone said...

Looks like Tommy likes his chair!
Happy New Year!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Happy New Year to you and Tommy my dear friend,hope it’s a fabulous one with good health and love.Lots of love from me and B ❤️❤️😘

Julierose said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration--I hope a Happy and a Healthy
New Year for you both...hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

Looks like Tommy is very comfy in his new chair. It’s nice to spend time with family. Wishing you and yours all the best in the new year.