here

Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving

Hi friends!
Yesterday I quilted this and last night I worked on  sewing the binding down.
Her baby shower is this Saturday. 
We had the best Thanksgivings, Both of them!
 But I am still not sleeping much so going to the DR. tomorrow and see if he can find something that will help but not hurt!  I refuse to take anything that has side effects!
My sweet daughter is having Christmas this year at her house.
She is down to just two kids left at home.
For my birthday I was spoiled! 
Sis gave me fabric and some money to buy more  fabric. Some great light fabric, something I very seldom buy because I love bights but you need lights to use with them.

Chris and Amy gave me money to buy fabric and my daughter gave me this:
I have been toting it around every since with either coffee or hot chocolate in it.
Colette sent me lots of fat quarters.
Beautiful Christmas fat quarters.
Baby step daughter got me this.
Trying to decide where to put it.
Was thinking if it was painted you could put it in your window for Christmas decorations.
Have a great day
Hugs
Babs


5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Your birthday is going right into Christmas - presents. Glad you had two nice Thanksgiving. Glad you are going away for Christmas - getting your work done too. sandie

Julierose said...

Sounds like your birthday and turkey Day were a lot of fun..
Nice gifts...pretty light fabric with those roses on it...
We will be going to my daughter's for Christmas...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad your Thanksgiving was nice, and you received lots of great gifts. Love the little nativity

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You are loved.
xx, Carol

sewyouquilt2 said...

Great birthday gifts. Glad you had a nice couple of Thanksgivings too. Lots to be thankful for