here

Friday, December 6, 2019

Random Things

Hi friends!
I had one block left after I made five rows.
I decided to use the last block as a backing for one just like it so I will be working with jack the ripper for a while taking the backing off and adding that t-Shirt .   Fifth row is now waiting on the couch.
Then I plan on adding a navy border to make it the right size..
Hoping to make some real progress on it these next two days.
It's going to make a really colorful heavy quilt.
Haven't sewed the tops of the strips down yet, when I finish I will change to navy thread for the top stitching.
They are saying rain today , then colder and next week a chance of flurries. With it laying on the mountain.
It's not even winter yet!
Shower tomorrow so I have only today to finish the baby quilt. 
This is the present with out the quilt I am working on.  Got to get busy!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Babs



6 comments:

barbara woods said...

didn't have that big space on my page before I hit publish! Blogger at work!

Julierose said...

You are certainly a busy bee these days;))) That will be a really
warm quilt...nice hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

That heavy quilt will be nice this winter. It is going to be colorful and I like that. Snow flurries next week?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you got a lot accomplished. Here I thought I was doing good sewing down a binding yesterday. :D

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love how colorful those blocks are. Navy is a great choice to set it off.
Merry Christmas
xx, Carol

sewyouquilt2 said...

Great progress on that quilt.