here

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

T-Shirt Quilt

Hi friends!
I worked a while before our Dr. apt.
Joining blocks together.
Our apt was 3:45 but Tommy was restless so we left before three and rode around.
I got three rows put together except for top stitching and before we left.
After the DR. office we sat a while at the drug store and started getting hungrey. We stopped and ate the driest  hamburger I have ever seen.
Neither one of us eat all of it or the fries! But it held us up while we bought grocories.
Then I was sick all night!
Needless to say we will not stop there again.
So nothing else got sewed! Hoping to get some more joined and maybe top stitched today.
Not feeling at my best !
Hugs
Babs 


7 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh hope you are feeling better---bad food can do a number on you for sure...
the tee shirt quilt is looking awesome...
take it easy and feel better...hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Yuck! Sounds like more wrong with the burger than just being dry. Feel better.

Needled Mom said...

That's terrible. I hope your feel better soon.

Chatty Crone said...

Can you say food poisoning?
I like your t-shirt quilt.
Hope you are feeling better now.
What did you go to doctor for - hope you two are okay.
sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh dear. How did the doctor go? I had a pretty yucky burger yesterday too. Was very disappointed.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Sorry you got sick. There is so much going on with our food supply lately. Terry and I rarely eat at new places because you just don't know what you will run into. Hope all went well at the doc.
xx, Carol

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope you will feel better soon.hate when that happens eating out. Quilt looks good