here

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Random Things


 Hi friends!

Started cutting off the fronts off the t-shirts.

Going to town today and I will buy some fusible interfacing to back them with. So I can get
started on the t-shirt quilt for my daughter in laws Sis.

Just going to do them a few at a time so that he will still have some of his shirts.

You can see not a lot done even thought I work on it one and two times a day.

I will work on it less when I start on the quilt.

Have a good one and stay safe.

Hubby is better!

Hugs

Babs



7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What is the quilt going to be of?

Julierose said...

you are so good at making tee shirt quilts--looking forward to seeing how it comes together, Barb;))
hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Glad your husband is feeling better. Hope you are as well!

angela said...

I’ve not made a quilt with T-shirts. I’m intrigued to see it once it’s finished
Glad your hubby is feeling better

sewyouquilt2 said...

I need to make a tee-shirt quilt soon. Will be watching yours for sure

Angie said...

Neat projects. That's a lot of t-shirts!๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great day! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿงต✂️

Do you need Finance said...

Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements,
Mortgage loan,
Debt consolidation loan,
Commercial loan,
Education loan,
Car loan,
Loan for assets.
financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036