here

Monday, January 17, 2022

SNOW?

Hi friends!

We got lots of big flakes but it had rained so much that they just hit water and melted.


 

The temp's stayed to high to do much more that this:

Late yesterday we got a dusting.

Then it stopped and we didn't get any more.  And some time hoping we got a little more snow.

I spent some time working on this!

My latest quilt, A T-shirt quilt for a Child of My daughter-in-laws sister, Kelly, this is her  third boy and third T-shirt quilt I made for her, One more boy after this!

Got to get to work

Stay safe!

Hugs

Babs


5 comments:

Julierose said...

We only got rain and winds--no snow here!
I was able to die cut some hexagons this afternoon for hand sewing...yay
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

We had some pretty good snow here - I loved it.

angela said...

At least if it does snow you’ll have lots to keep you busy

sewyouquilt2 said...

No snow here. I am happy lol no shoveling for me.

Do you need Finance said...

Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements,
Mortgage loan,
Debt consolidation loan,
Commercial loan,
Education loan,
Car loan,
Loan for assets.
financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036