here

Friday, January 21, 2022

Working Away


 Hi friends!

Going to take a few more , wouldn't you say?

Put a few more together last night and cut a few more!  Don't want to cut shirts that I want use in the quilt.

Trimmed all the one's I have got together so far .

Every day I work for a while on this but looks like it takes me a least a month to finish!

Still lack a bunch to finish!

It does help to clam your nerves and sometimes you really need help with so many dying and so many sick with covid.

But we stay at home mostly. We get groceries and pick up our pills. And that's it!!! And always wear a mask when around crowds. Like in Walmart!!!! Keep six feet away!.

Tommy wants to see the food he buys so we shop for that. He fusses at me for hugging people so I have quit that until this virus goes away, which may be NEVER!

Stay safe dear friends!

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Yes, sadly, hugging is a thing of the past--like so many other things these days!! I hope your weekend is good hugs --virtual :))) -- Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Isn't it sad about hugging. I tell you.
Your diamond flowers are gorgeous and your quilt will be wonderful.

angela said...

Quilt making isn’t a race. It’s a journey and you should enjoy it
I don’t go out anymore than I have too. And I just do what I have to do and come home
So many people I know have covid. Luckily most are vaccinated and are just sick at home
No hospitalisations thank goodness

sewyouquilt2 said...

Isn't it sad how much covid has affected our world? Deaths, sickness, no hugging, no get togethers, fear of catching and dying. I am glad you are my long distance friend and I am hugging you from afar. Stay safe and busy

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great projects. I'm sending you an internet HUGGGGGGGGGG.