here

Monday, January 10, 2022

Since Christmas

Hi friends!
All the Christmas decorations were put away this past weekend !

It's sad in one way but it is well into January.

A lot of Santa's were already put away.
I have been working on this  Diamond painting a little every day. Just have a little done so far.

My daughter bought me six and this is the first one And it's30 by 40, so will take me a while.

The only one I have framed fit into a 8 by 10 frame.

Though we have both been sick , Tommy tested negative and I haven't been tested because I knew I had a sinus infection..

But that's a first for me , I don't usually get sick....must be because I hit 80 on my birthday!!!!

Stay safe dear friends

Hugs

Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh that floral bouquet is a beauty!! Glad to hear you are feeling better...
hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Your Santa is beautiful and those flowers will be fabulous too. Hope the sinus infection clears up quickly.

Chatty Crone said...

Your Santa is beautiful and so are you! Get well.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hoping you and Tommy are on the mend. No fun being sick. Your diamond paintings are so pretty

Angie said...

You've got lots of diamond paintings to work on! What fun! Hope you both feel better real soon. Take care. ❇🌷🌻

Do you need Finance said...

Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements,
Mortgage loan,
Debt consolidation loan,
Commercial loan,
Education loan,
Car loan,
Loan for assets.
financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036