here

Friday, June 10, 2022

Catching Up


 Hi friends!

My Tiger lilies are really blooming this year!

Right after Memorial Day Hubby got sick and I carried him to visit the Dr, Then I got it , not as bad, But I Just now feeling better.

 We were both sick and the T.V. messed up, the computer went out so! Yesterday we gave up on the T.V. and ordered us a new one. And got my computer out of the shop.

I felt like I was living in the dark ages!

It's amazing how we depend on these things!

It's rained all week and hubby is out there getting his lawn mower ready to cut the grass.



Thinking these two fabric's will make a great men's wheel chair quilt! I have two of the animal panels so going to make those up!  I am a tad behind!!!!

Stay Safe

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Glad you are better. I was worried. Those panels will be great quilts

Kathy S. said...

Oh no! I totally get what you mean by "living in the dark ages". Glad you both are on the mend. The tiger lillies will bloom beautifully. Mine will bloom in in about another week. Many of them are in the shady area by the creek. Those bloom later. They are definitely looking healthy this year with all the rain we have had here in Ohio. Have a great weekend.

Chatty Crone said...

My computer broke in our move and I have lost everything. I had it repaired and they got some things back, but not all. Just wanted you to know.
Send me your email.

O'Quilts said...

Yay you...so glad you are back out of the dark ages!!! Enjoy your new stuff xox