here

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

RANDON fIXING

Hi friends!

Wanted a pattern for one with a pocket so ordered this from "Lovie Lap Quilt" by Carolyn DiPerri..  Just what I needed.. Pockets  that open from two sides. Her blog is "Homesewn by Carolyn"
We are doing some work on the house, Hubby and son-in-law that is. We has a crack in our cement on our big porch . The out-side end was where the  two sides of the roof poured off so it forced lots of water under the house and it has messed up our flooring that we had put down 20 years ago . Three rooms are messed up!

While moving things we found this:

A 67 year old phone book.

Needless to say no sewing has been going on!!! But today I am going to sew!!! Got hubby to help me move some things so I could get to my sewing machine.

I am having withdrawal!!!

Stay safe Buddies

Hugs

Babs


2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I have wondered where you were - sorry about the water and the floors.
Well, we are almost done moving.
67 year old phone book and most young people probably do not know what one looks like.

sewyouquilt2 said...

That's a cool find of a old phone book. Water and houses surelydont mix