here

Monday, June 13, 2022

Random Things

HI FRIENDS!

Sis and Belle came to see us Sat.

It's very hard to get a good picture of her!  She is not a year old yet!  Still a Pup!!
 
This is the third wheelchair quilt!  Maybe for a man.

And I think this will be the forth!



I was making one of my kids a quilt and Sis found this at a yard sale in Atlanta and got me enough to make a king sized, saved me from making that block but I will some day!

I think I have enough for two for the Nursing Home and another of the animals.

My sweet Aunt came over Friday with her daughter. Then my sweet daughter brought us a new T.V. that she paid for.  For a gift to her step dad for Father's day

Two of my grandsons picking up a 20 foot pen for my daughter's new puppy. We had three pens from when we had our big dogs.

My daughter bought one puppy and it got run over so she bought another and we gave her one of our old pens so that wouldn't happen again.  She wants to raise them.

Red tick hounds!

Love all six of my Kids!

Hugs

Babs


No comments: