here

Friday, June 17, 2022

Q-Bee's

  Hi friends

High 90s here and one of the t.v. stations said we got to 102 yesterday.   It's miserable!

 
 
 
                                                     

 I made fudge for the girls,  only six or seven of us showed up.

I know I feel sick, it's so hot.

My Sis and one of her quilts.

Margaret has made 20 with bibs so far. She is in her 90's

I am on my second !

I have another panel of this ,  so far three.  All for men.

Well maybe I will get more sewing done since its it so blooming HOT

Vickie's!


Lots of our girls were sick to.

We missed the ones that didn't make it.

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs



2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Looks like you had a fun time - even for a small group.

It is so hot and miserable.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Looks like a good time.