here

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Tatum's Quilt

Hi Friends!
Back on Tatum's quilt.
Years of these shirt! Some are very old and tiny and some a big and recent.
I had already added interfacing on these now I am adding battening and backing on each one.
That's all I did for now. Yesterday I made some pictures of our snow!
All those little white blossoms are on the ground.
Monday Tommy put up the new mail box! He is talking about putting a trail cam out there so he can turn in who ever it is that does this!
It's mostly likely a new batch of teen age boys!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The quilt is coming along. Seriously kids are knocking down your mailbox. If they are caught that is a Federal Crime.

Chatty Crone said...

I love your GA snow. and I hate that about your mailbox.... And that quilt is going to be GREAT!