here

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Today

Hi friends!
I did manage to do four of these this week!
Not trimmed or squared up yet.
Last night Hagon brought us some strawberry's we had ordered from his and Noah's baseball team.
Aren't they pretty? I ate some last night and they are so sweet.Guess we will get the rest today from Noah.
Julie rose sent me some two and a half inch squares when she heard i needed. She is so sweet. Did this right in the middle of all those snow storms up their.
We are excepting a hard freeze tonight so all our blooms will gone soon but spring is not far away.
Hugs Babs


6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oooh fresh strawberries already?? Gosh we have 4" of snow on the ground
after melting today still...it'll be quite a while before we get ones...maybe June...
I like your scrappy string blocks...do you make them on a base? Hugs, Julierose

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Lovely string blocks and I’m envious of those gorgeous strawberries. Enjoy!

Chatty Crone said...

Nice that your friend sent you some squares.

Those strawberries looked delicious! You are getting more?

And it is cold!

sandie

Jen said...

HI Barb, Hope you are keeping warm and enjoying those lovely strawberries, Tomorrow I am making muffins with strawberries and blueberries for the weekend.
Jen xx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice strings. Beautiful berries. Ours come from somewhere across the border I think and never taste as good as the ones we buy in the summer that are grown locally. I wonder why.
xx, Carol

Needled Mom said...

I love those string blocks! It won't be long before berry season again. YUM.