here

Monday, September 16, 2019

My Weekend




Hi friends!
Blocks I made for Q-Bees meeting last week. Show and tell. I was reading blogs for got which one and saw it and had to make them Blogs making new blocks !.. A star log cabin!
We had this going by our house Saturday!
Got my quilting machine into the dining room.
This and two pot holders for a gift.
And cut up scraps!
Trying to clean up a tiny bit!
Missed church yesterday because Tommy is sick again. Going to the Dr. tomorrow.
Hope to start quilting my quilt of Valor today.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Tommy is out of sorts too? Like your potholders.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope he gets well soon. You are busy busy there girl.

Needled Mom said...

Hope Tommy feels better soon.

Chatty Crone said...

What is wrong with Tommy?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I hope Tommy is better. Do you have a machine that you dedicate to quilting?
xx, Carol

mamasmercantile said...

Hope Tommy is feeling better.