here

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Visiting

Hi friends!
My brother and my Daddy's only sister that  is still alive.
Don't see much of this aunt so we went to see her. The only one still alive out of 15 kids, she is 85.
My mother baby sister I see on Sunday at Church.
Her daughter was gone but she lives with her because she fell not to long ago and broke her hip. and she has had two heart attacks.
When we pulled up she was sitting on her front porch talking to a neighbor
When Tommy and I went up there a couple of years ago she was talking to her neighbor.

Look what I spyed!
Its a table with quilt blocks painted on it.
I think we are going to see another Aunt next Tuesday, If nothing goes wrong.
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

they must have loved having you visit...nice day out...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

She looks pretty darn great! I love how she painted that quilt pattern on that table! sandie♥

mamasmercantile said...

What a lovely visit.