here

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Table Runner

Hi friends!I had some stars left from making my quilt of Valor so I made log cabin blocks from them after seeing it on blogland. Then I took them and made a runner from them.
I sandwiched them and thought I would quilt them first. As practice for my Quilt of Valor.
So yesterday I sewed in the ditch around the stars.
Makes a good quilting pattern with sewing strait line's on some of the sticks of the long cabin

Now I just need some binding.
Still looking for binding for this:
I have some grey that may just work!
So I guess I will be binding this afternoon!
Our blood work came back just fine! Was afraid they wouldn't have enough of mine but guess they did!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Barb, you have been making steady progress on your projects. What a great way to use up leftover blocks! And great practice for the big quilt. Happy Stitching!

Chatty Crone said...

The table runner is nice indeed. Glad both your blood works came out fine!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job getting that quilted. You will have it bound in no time.