here

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A Day in the Life

Hi friends!
Got it Dawn! Some great things for my two "I SPY" quilts.
Lots of them! Thanks  She blogs at "Relaxing Robin".
I will be cutting these out after while.
The blues I ordered Sunday from Thousand of Bolts came today to! So I can get to work on those two quilts.
It looks grey but it's blue!
We have a problem here! Plastic in our water ! They told over the radio that they were shutting off the water this afternoon so we bought 14 dollars of water and then they cancelled the shut off.
I am sure they will have to shut it off soon because I think the water tanks will have to be cleaned out.
Well we are prepared!
They are not  telling us much but plastic in your water can't be good!
How does plastic get into our drinking water?
Have a great day
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Sooo glad you got them. Cant wait to see them in the quilts. I usually dont have novelty fabrics bit i seem to have some from my quilt show bag.isnt that circus one awesome?
Have fun!

Julierose said...

Oh that Dawn is such a sweetheart...looks like a great array of novelties for your I Spy quilts...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I like the material Dawn sent you!
And how did plastic get in the water?
You were smart getting drinking water girl.
sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

That is awesome fabric from Dawn. Will be an fun quilt. Interesting question. They are still fighting in our area about contamination in our drinking water in nearby Flint. I wonder when we will learn that we need to protect our water?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great fabric. I suppose in the future there will be a lot of stuff in our water that we don't want since EPA regulations have been diminished.
xx, Carol

O'Quilts said...

WOW beautiful I spy fabric...