here

Friday, February 14, 2020

Nearly A Top

Hi friends!
Started yesterday! Didn't do much !
Today I should be able to finish it , just needs about four strips, two on each side. Or some time this weekend.
Our paper came out yesterday and I don't know any more than I did.  The water is either not good for us or it's O K to drink for a limited time. or maybe it just not for woman that are pregnant.
So we will continue to drink filtered water just to be on the safe side.. But they are saying most filters don't take it out!
Maybe that's the reason we have so much cancer in our county.
You know Tommy had a cancerous tumor cut from his upper intestines nearly five years ago but he drank well water for years .
I couldn't drink that smelly water  [ limestone water] when I moved over here so I got city water run to the house.
To him city water smells so we bought pitchers with filters and we have been here 20 years next month.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Good progress on the quilt--I made two things today and they
both didn't come out well;000 some days are like that...hugs, Julierose

Podunk Pretties said...

I'm loving your scrappy patches quilt. It looks vintage. As for the water situation it bothers me that everything we ingest these days in tainted in some way. I miss the good ole days when meat was just meat and water came from the hand pump in grannies front yard. We have well water that has to be softened with a water softener due to Indiana is a big chunk of limestone. To remove any other "things" in the water we have a whole house filter which is much cheaper than filtering it by the pitcher. I have a pitcher filter for when we have company because city folks think country water tastes funny...HAHA! My kids live in the city and buy bottle water because they can smell the chlorine in the tap and because it also has be fortified with fluoride that no one should be drinking.

Chatty Crone said...

I love that - it is a patchwork quilt? Lovely.
We have a filtration system and our water is supposed to be good.
I sound like a broken record but don't drink the water.
Happy Valentines day! ♥ Sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great quilt. Water from the tap has too much chlorine, and the fluoride so I drink filtered water, but I refuse to buy bottled water often, unless I am traveling.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Our water supplies are tainted with all kinds of things. Bleh....
Nice way to use your charms and scraps

Needled Mom said...

That’s a wonderful scrappy quilt. The water issues are puzzling..I hope the get it sorted out soon.

Unknown said...

Do you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will induce deep emotions of love and impulsive appeal for you buried inside his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and look after you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to work harder than before to to be the best lover he can be.

As a matter of fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is absolutely binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will instantly notice him expose his soul and mind for you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.