here

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Second Twin Quilt

Hi friends!
We went to look for Tommy a pair of shoes yesterday! We found me a outfit to wear to the wedding and some other things and then  I hung on the buggy waiting for Tommy.
I love Hamricks for shopping for clothes and since we had already looked at every pair of shoes in our country , though we might find him some there. He did pick me out a real pretty outfit!
Nope he tried on just about every shoe in the store!
So I guess we will go to Rome next!
I made one block last night! I was tired!
But it's getting there!  Maybe by this weekend I can sandwich some quilts
Hopefully the twins will wait for me! Not due until July!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Julierose said...

I think clothes shopping is so tiring...I do most of mine online...don't wear much other than jeans and sweatshirts really;)
Little by little your quilt will get done...i began my son-in-law's Chevron one in blue and white yesterday--it's going fast--made from layer cakes...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Clothes and shoes shopping are no fun

Chatty Crone said...

I hate clothes shopping and I really hate shoe shopping - good luck. Who is getting married? You will have the quilts way done before July!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, I figure if I don't gain weight I have enough clothes to last until I die. Really. Shoes too. But I do want a pair of kind of hiking shoes. When I sold shoes for Stride Rite I learned how shoes are made from the same lasts over and over again and I can tell by looking at them and know if the shoe will be comfortable for me. I hate to say it, but the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought came from Hotter, USA. They are made in England and are expensive but worth it. Almost nothing is worse than wearing shoes that don't fit well.

You are making good progress on those quilts!
xx, Carol

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The quilts are almost to the quilting stage. Shopping with me for shoes is excruciating. Especially if they have a shoe that they liked and they cannot find the same shoe anymore. Glad you found a new outfit for the wedding.

mamasmercantile said...

I love shoe shopping for myself I enjoy the process of trying them all on.

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

Over 160000 women and men are utilizing a easy and secret "water hack" to lose 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

It's very simple and works with anybody.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Grab a glass and fill it with water half full

2) Then follow this awesome hack

so you'll become 2 lbs skinnier the very next day!