here

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Making Another Top

Hi friend!
Aimless sewing! Rounded up all the charm packs and part packs that I have that wasn't Christmas and started sewing them together.
Waiting for the next row.
Keeps growing!
Cutting a few from larger scraps.
Need to sew some together to make it longer. This will be for us I guess , just using up pieces of fabric. Not that we need another quilt! Have them stacked in a pile in our bedroom, just in case we need them.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Great idea--I am thinking of doing that too--we need a new King size quilt--that is a lot of squares ;000
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Girl you really got your quilt gene up!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Great idea. I did that with all my greens. I just need to quilt it now.so much fabric so little time. Ten inch squares make a fun one too....not that I have tons of those layer cakes or anything like that. Wink
...

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow I have a bunch of squares laid out and it takes me forever to sew them together.

mamasmercantile said...

My goodness your fingers are never still. Another beautiful make.

Unknown said...

If you're trying to burn fat then you have to jump on this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

To create this service, licenced nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are effective, painless, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their first launch in early 2019, 100's of people have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can give.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan.