here

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Canning Time


Hi friends!
Put up some tomato's yesterday before they ruined! 
Better put up than  dumped in the woods .
Red and Yellow tomato's together.  We planted yellow for low acid for hubby.
When the corn and orka comes in I will put up soup starter.
Had some left-over's from other quilts so I am using those to start this.
Now to redo the ones I had done. Will get some more when I run out!
What I am working on!
Still like a bit finishing! Very relaxing play!
Stay Safe
Hugs
Babs


6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Those tomatoes look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a busy gal!

Julierose said...

Oh Barb--that Santa is gorgeous--nice job.!!
Good for you canning those tomatoes--you will be so happy in the midst of Winter to be able to have them!!
Hugs from afar julierose P.S> I am loving working on my Blue Moon..

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job using your tomatoes. Your diamond painting is coming along.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Never learned to can. Was afraid I would poison us or blow the house up...grin.

Jen said...

Hi Barb ,Hope all is well with you. Love your quilt look forward to seeing it when finished .The tomatoes look yum. I also have a Santa diamond art to start, have only done one before and now have a few more waiting to start. It is very relaxing to do I find. Your Santa look lovely.

Needled Mom said...

Canning can keep us so busy! We'll love it all year though.