here

Friday, July 24, 2020

Cutting!


Hi friends!
Next step started!
My cousin is coming home from the hospital! They gave him Covid 19  med's and plasma and he got better !
The whole country was praying for him.
That virus is no joke so every one please be careful. Most of us are older than our 50's and we might not make it . So be very careful.     
Hope to get all I can at 12 inch's this weekend . Bigger ones I will group together.
The haul for today, next week we may start getting enough for me to can or not!
 When the corn comes in I will put up soup for this winter.
Stay Safe
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh what a great relief, right? Glad to hear the good news.
Yes we all have to remain watchful and wear masks and isolate --
at least at our ages--hubster and I are older than dirt! hahaha
and we'd like to stay here a while longer--I have way too many quilts to finish up. ;)))
Hugs from afar julierose

mamasmercantile said...

Such good news, I am thrilled for you all.

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad your cousin is okay. Whew.
Your tomatoes look good - hope you can start to can soon!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Good news on your cousin. Yes people need to take this seriously. Its no joke. Your quilt is coming along

MaryB said...

Do you have a good recipe for corn chowder? We went to restaurant the other day and thier lunch special included corn chowder shrimp soup. It was the best soup we had ever eaten!