here

Wednesday, July 1, 2020


Hi friends!
I have been doing this when I just want to get things done! Cutting up scraps! Filling up these candy buckets.
Just making nine patch's!
Trying to just have yardage on my shelves! When I look for something all I find is scraps! So hoping this will help to find things. Plus I can make these cute nine patch's when ever I want.
The rain and wind had beat thees down to the ground!
All it does now is rain, the grass doesn't have a chance to get dry. Every day it comes a frog choker!
We had enough dry days for Tommy to plant the garden a while back but lately he can't get in there to do any thing. When it rains like this the tomato's bust and are watery.
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Nine patches are a good standby...we have dark skies and hear thunder close by--but so far no rain today...

Chatty Crone said...

Love your patch jars - they are cute.
So what is a frog choker!- a weed?

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love nine patch for using up scraps,and they are always so colourful.its wet here to Babs..stay safe xxx

mamasmercantile said...

Wet here too. Good way to use up all those scraps.

sewyouquilt2 said...

You will like having your scraps all cut ready to sew.so many possibilities with just squares.wet here too. Been raining all week. My poor tomatoes got beat down. Ugh. I am trying to baby them until harvest

Needled Mom said...

Wish we could have some of that rain. It sounds dreadful for you.