here

Monday, July 13, 2020

Veterans Quilt


Hi friends!
Working on the veterans quilt again.
Finally figured out that row and added.
Though about adding this to it but changed my mind.
Like the row of little  stars better!
Had enough to add a row on both ends of the row. so it worked out measuring wise just fine.
But I need at least enough stars to make another row to add after all these. Want be long enough with what I have sewed already. Want it long enough to hang off the bottom and cover the pillows.
Got the next row pinned and it was time to cook supper.
Stay safe 
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

I like those little stars, too--the whole quilt is so lovely..beautiful work...
Hugs from afar
Stay safe Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice job. Those teeny stars are so cute

mamasmercantile said...

The little stars are a wonderful addition, the quilt is a delight. It looks amazing.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the quilt, and the tiny stars.

Needled Mom said...

That looks beautiful. I love the row of little stars too.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness Barb - I LOVE that quilt!