here

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Garden and T-shirts


Hi friends!
The pile is growing.
The yellow ones are low-acid tomato's. Yesterdays gatherings!
Got two little orka's yesterday, three today but less tomato's today.
The low -acid plants are getting ripe faster.
To me they taste pretty much the same , just yellow.
Went and got my hair cut today, over a hundred sick so far in this county but how many haven't had the test. I am not taking it until they do something besides putting that que-tip into your brain.
or I get sick!
Should have close to enough  t-shirts cut to start Mia's  quilt. Got some interfacing at Walmart yesterday to start with and ordered some from JoAnn's. Most sites were sold out!
Got to clean some before I sew today
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Judy P. said...

Not sure where you got your information from, but they most assuredly do not put anything into your brain to test for Covid-19. They are trying to get up into your sinuses. I don't know you and can't tell if you were kidding. There is certainly a lot of misinformation going around these days, so just a heads up.

Chatty Crone said...

So the yellow tomato tastes the same as the red?
You are gathering crops and t-shirts.
How is your cousin?
I know the test is uncomfortable, but it doesn't last long.
I don't get why even to take a test unless one thinks they have it - do you?
Confusing.

mamasmercantile said...

A joy to see the home grown produce, a real delight.