here

Monday, August 3, 2020

Last week-end


Hi friends!
Had great plans for this past weekend but got very little done. Still putting together to quilt.
Got that little done on Saturday.... Nothing yesterday, spend the afternoon talking to Kim and Richard.
Sis came over for a while , we sat on the back porch and talked. She was tested for the virus but she just has a bad summer cold.
She brought me this for Alisha for me to oil and test to see if it still sews. I oiled it yesterday
Haven't threaded it yet to see if it's good but the needle goes up and down.
She has had this sense the 70's. I have some old ones but they are all missing some vital part, or need fixing!
I will work on it later today and if it works I will call Alisha, after all she is the only grand that seems to be interested.
Have a great day
stay safe
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Glad your sister did not have Covid!
I hope the machine works for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let us know.

Julierose said...

Nice she want s to sew--hope the machine will be in working order for her...we are bracing for this tropical storm tomorrow. We took all of
our outdoor stuff inside...fingers crossed no power outages...
Hugs from afar Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Those are nice little machines if all the parts are there. Glad your sister doesn't have COVID.