here

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Something Weird

Hi friends! Our clock have gone crazy! Yesterday it said it was 140 degrees! Now it says this! See the sun, it's pouring down rain! Tommy said that must stand for Hot Hot!  We have another and the temp on it is this.

It's messed up to! See under neath the 142! 
That seam got wild with the pull on it so out it came yesterday.

How I sew when the quilt gets heavy!
Yesterday I went to get something out of the freezer that is by the back door and saw a deer running around in the back yard acting strange then a spotted fawn came over to her and that was what she wanted . Strange way to call a baby but as normal my camera was in the sewing room so didn't get any pictures. He was so cute , long legged and spotty.
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs


 

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Even the clocks don't like this Covid!!;)))
Good idea for the heavy quilt--I try to drape mine over a side table.
But then, I am not making big pieces anymore...I want to make some minis for my grandgirls for their collection of teddies...
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Not sure what has happened to your clock! lol
So much time and love in that quilt.

mamasmercantile said...

How peculiar, hope you manage to work it out. Great quilt.